Sunday, July 26, 2009

Islands of Adventure

Isaiah and I gave daddy a day at home to rest and catch up on his own things to do. We decided to drive out to Islands of Adventure and spend the day with my family during their "stay-cation." It ended up being a day of "firsts" for Isaiah!
  • His first theme park
  • His first ride
  • His first boat ride
  • His first time in a hotel
As the temperature was a sweltering 95 degrees yesterday, Isaiah stayed cool as we kept a cool, wet washcloth on him and kept him under the cover of his stroller. He loved people-watching as the rest of us took turns going on rides. It ended up being a great day!

I was able to capture his ride on the Dr. Seuss Carousal on video. I temporarily forgot that I was on 'video' mode for the first 20 seconds, so you'll have to tilt your head. Chalk that one up to still being a newbie. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment